Tuesday 3 September 2013

Tangled Web

At this point I'm truly losing it... Which kind wahala come be this one??? You guys won't believe this at all! Hmmm! Last year, in school, a friend of mine came to spend two weeks with me,as a big girl consign,I dey stay off Campus hehehe! This my friend as far as I know,is engaged! She's been engaged since... Even before I met her in 100 level *sips kunu* okay! As at last year,we were in 200 level. She had a consistent "toaster" then whom she told me about and showed to me. When I saw the guy, hmmm! TDH things like this! I told my friend, babes, this guy is fine o! And you have a boyfriend back home,not even a boyfriend, you are engaged, my sister the moment you give in to this guy,and he starts doing things for you, you'll start seeing faults in your guy o! My friend told me she had everything under control... So they started seeing each other! She had a spare key to my crib because we weren't schooling in the same campus. Sometimes I would get back from school and they both would be at home... Gisting sha o! They spent a lot of time together until my friend started dissing her supposed husband-to-be on the phone,severally! I had to call her to order! Babes are you sure you know what you're doing? Heh! The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know oo! You've been with this guy for three years as you say and you just started dating this guy when? And now what's all this you're doing? You now drop calls on your boyfriend and sometimes slam the phone on the wall! You don forget say na him buy phone for you ba? My dear You better weigh your options o! So she thought about it and made a decision to end it with this new bobo which I was happy about! I made sure I wasn't part of the relationship from the beginning to the end because I never supported it! *sips kunu* After a while, the whole issue had died down,my friend had gone back to her place and life had continued! One sunny day, I was at a salon making my hair. I saw the guy passing and before I could look away he saw me too and came into the salon,sat down and... Na so the guy start o... "I've been wanting to see you,the issue is that I want to discuss about your friend. I want to report her to you. I don't like what she did at all,and she's been rejecting my calls.....blah blah blah" then I told him bros! You knew she was in a serious relationship,what did you really expect,that she would leave her guy for you? Put yourself in his shoes now! Is it fair? ... He put his head down for a while n I felt "yes, I hit the right spot" After a while he said goodbye and left and said we would see later... I never saw him again last year, which was a relief! This year, I rented a new apartment completely forgot about him self! Until february,when my neighbour celebrated his birthday... Its quite unfortunate that my next door neighbour is his course mate :( that's when he saw me again o! But this time around the story has changed! The guy is now wooing me!!! He's been calling me,texting me, telling me its me he wanted all those while,telling me how decent and nice I am, how funny it is that I possess all he wants in a woman! That he wants to marry me, that I should please think about it! That its just God's wish that he met me through my friend! That most times, a good girl meets a bad guy and vice versa! That he's told his mum about me, his mum saw my picture and she likes me already! And that's how he goes on and on and on.....! Hmmm! *clears throat* I know you're all thinking about my own feelings! To tell you the truth, this guy might be fine o,but he doesn't tickle my "fanta" let alone "sy" I no like am! God forgive me,but his accent puts me off! And how does he even see me??? Ah ahhh! You dated my friend,you used to come visit her at my place for God's sake! Seriously??? He even asked me if he could give his sister my BB pin,because she wanted to talk to me! Ahh! Before I turn into family issue I deleted the guy sharp sharp! But he has my phone number! Even if I change my line, the nigga knows my house... I don't really like getting pushed to the wall especially when its about something I clearly do not want to do! Plus I don't want to be rude... I really don't know how to tell him off, I have tried all the polite skills I know,but this guy is on my neck o! Abeg! Help a sister out....!

5 comments:

  1. Entertaining & captivating. Nice write up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, interesting story. My dear, continue 2 distance urself 4rm him wit tym he'll bak off. "Hopefully"

    ReplyDelete
  3. u sef chop ur own na....then friend zone d dude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give him this link to rid ur blog.. I guess he'll get d picture by d time he's thru

    ReplyDelete