Thursday 19 September 2013

I Learnt How To Smoke!

Yeah I know I know... Y'all are wondering why I learnt how to smoke at this time,or why I'm even posting about it. Well for those that haven't read my premiere,I an aspiring designer! *flips hair* and due to this frustrating and unending ASUU strike,I have started learning how to sew,what I'm actually learning for now is interior designing and 'Smoking' is a method of sewing. Lol. Its a kind of design used on throw back pillows popularly known as cushions. Its tiring but fun too!My first day at work was fun,and stressful at thesame time.
 I want to use this opportunity to thank my readers,for following up and for your words of encouragement and also the advices! Thank you all so much. Well, from now on I'll be occupied most of the time,so I'll have to create time for posting on here. You'll get to know that very soon. I miss writing a lot,but I'll try as much as possible to give y'all something that would be worth the wait each time I write... Very soon I'll start posting pictures of my designs so y'all will get to know what I mean when I talk about some designs. I miss you,each and every one of you that's been encouraging me so far. All undergraduates out there,please do something lucrative with your time,something you'll be proud of... As for me, its smoking for now o... Kisses and hugs for y'all! Byeee

1 comment: