Saturday 31 August 2013

Premiere

*Clears throat* Ok so technically, this is supposed to be my first post on "Life with Oiza" This blog is gon' be about me,errr don't get me wrong,this is nothing like 'keeping up with the kardashians' I am an innovative person and I'm gon write about me activities and experiences so people can learn from me and advise me :) and y'all are gon get to know me, through my blog n I promise not to bore u... Even though right now I'm bored!!!
Well, this is me... Let's go...!!!
I am a law unto itself. I love fashion and would love to be a designer soonest! My tendency is to finish whatever I start. I can be very obstinate if limited, and I chafe under dictatorship. I am tolerant and like to help humanity. I am very active. I am generally warmhearted and give freely of my time, energy, and sympathetic understanding. I have tolerance and acceptance of the frailties of others. Universal and humanitarian in outlook. I am very compassionate. I am bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. I know what I want and why I want it. I am a clear thinker, and I love having fun! but above all, I fear God, I love my mum and dad,and I value family :) Shout out to ma bestie Zainab Adamu! I love u! And shout out to You! This is gon be a long,timeless ride with me. I love y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Mehn..*whew* calm down..I need to go get my dictionary to follow ur story o

    ReplyDelete
  2. all cos of you i had to dust and mop my dictionary.... cool bio dou except am jealous hw much more love will b remaining for me if u love everybdy who views ds post ;).

    ReplyDelete